Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys will be Boys!

Last week I finally had to go grocery shopping. I left all three kids with daddy at home (which was absolutely heavenly!) I came home and when I pulled in the driveway Yampa was on the roof cleaning out the gutters. Levi came running up and said that he had been on the roof. He had been on the roof and loved it, daddy even took pictures of the happy boy! He got on the roof after I got home, and I couldn't handle it. I was so scared that something would happen, so his second trip on the roof was very short! (the roof really isn't that tall, and he was probably fine...but boys will be boys and love things that scare their mommies!)

On a much sweeter note, last week we got our baby swing working. Levi and Ruby get so happy when Isaac swings in it. Last week I put him in it and went to make my bed. When I came back this is what I saw...my sweet Levi laying on his bed, peeking through the bars watching Isaac, and Isaac asleep in is swing, hugging a little cow that Levi had put there while I was gone. What cute boys!

No comments: