Friday, January 16, 2009

Trying to catch up!

Since I am so far behind, I thought that I would post a cute story about Christmas. Levi was so excited for Christmas. He asked Santa for 3 things: a Spiderman Bicycle, some Thomas trains, and race cars.

He went to bed Christmas night, and we woke him up about 8 on Christmas morning. We expected him to be so excited for his presents. Santa left his bike unwrapped with all his presents around it, and left Ruby's dollhouse with all her presents around it. Levi walked down the stairs and the first think that he said was, "Look, Santa came for Ruby!"

At that moments I was so proud of him. I knew how much he loved and thought about his little sister. It is my best Christmas memory from this year.

The kids had a great Christmas and played with their toys all day long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet. Cute kid.