Monday, January 19, 2009

The end of a fun week and biting

A few funny notes to wrap up the week.

Levi has decided that the name of our new baby will be.....George! George will probably not be his name, but it is a good name for now. Levi is well aware that I carry a baby in my belly and saw my growing belly (which has grown out most of my clothes) and said, "Is that your baby." Ruby will also point to my mid section and say baby, but mostly this is just a mimic of Levi.

When I was a baby I used to bite my older sister Janette a lot. She was barely a year older than me, and being small herself was told not to bite the baby. One day she had enough and bit me back, and my mom smiled.

Well my little Ruby this week decided to take after her mom. Ruby got a ride on toy for Christmas similar to one that Levi has. Levi's is now an outside toy, so he loves playing with Ruby's. He was sitting on it on Sat. When Ruby wanted to play with it. After I asked him to get off several times she was tierd of waiting and bent over and bit him on the leg. Levi of course started screaming and said the she bit him. I gave him a hug and smiled at the same time that she finally fought back all his loving torture. (He does love her, see the previous post). And Noah and I both smiled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how these things come full-circle.

Cheryl Lyon said...

It is funny...xoxo

Janette said...

I would still bite you if it wasn't totally socially unacceptable =).