Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ruby at 7 Months

Well, I can hardly believe that my sweet Ruby is 7 months old!!! I have been procrastinating going to get her 6 month pictures taken, so when she looked so cute in her Hawaiian dress this morning I decided to just try taking them myself. I think that they turned out all right, I may have another go at it with a different outfit. She is such a good girl and so photogenic. When I get one that I love I will send some prints out to everyone.

As for her milestones at this age, so is a typical 7 month old. She is trying to crawl. Her daddy says it looks more like she is swimming on the floor because she flings her arms and twists her body, and somehow manages to move! She does not like baby food. She would rather eat what we are eating, so she is already doing a ton of finger foods like peas and bananas. She has also discovered that she loves sippy cups with apple juice. I wish that we could share every moment with you....she is so precious!






3 comments:

katej said...

Your kids are so cute!

Heather said...

Your kids are soo adorable...can we hook up Levi and Mari when they are older?

shae :) said...

They are so cute! They look so happy and full of life.