Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Levi is 3!!

Of course, after I was done with sister Levi needed his turn....and I also have yet to get his taken. His turned out more darling than I thought they were when I took them. And we even did a wardrobe change because he insisted on having his hat in the pictures. He takes this hat everywhere with him, so it is the essence of his 3 year old life.

My little Levi is so full of life! He is every color of the rainbow, which is why I like some of these pictures so much. He is so energetic, and mischievious, and sweet, and cuddly, and loveable. He keeps me on my toes! He loves his backyard and exploring in it. He likes watching worms, but runs from spiders. He is my little firecracker!!






2 comments:

katej said...

I can't believe Levi is THREE!!! Lauren turns 6 next week! Time flies way too fast!

Erin and Chad said...

Hey Chrissy we miss you! Your kids are growing up way to fast. I can't believe how big both of them are. Ruby's and Levi's pictures are so cute you are definitely a good photographer.