Monday, January 25, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

I love the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree. I could skip the whole picking out the tree thing, since I am not a big fan of the cold....or keeping my baby warm from the cold. This year we did our tree in 2 parts. We went and got our tree on a Friday night and then had to wait to decorate it until the morning.

Levi was so strong holding up the tree! Isaac fell in love with the tree right away! He was actually really good about just looking. He did like pulling the ornaments that he could reach, but never opened any presents.After the tree was in the house we hung around just smelling the tree and being together as a family. It was good fun.

Then for some reason we started showing the kids how to go crossed eyes (look at your nose). Levi was pretty good at it.Ruby was hilarious. I laughed so hard I was crying and asked her to show me a lot for the next few days. This is what happens when you say, "Ruby, look at your nose."

No comments: