Monday, January 25, 2010

NEW MOON!!

I love when movies come out. Meghan, Ashley, and I went to the midnight showing of New Moon. You may recall from last year that we made matching shirts when we went to the midnight showing of Twilight. So this year, we made New Moon sweatpants.

We left at about 10 and were prepared to wait inside the theater for a few hours. Due to the huge turnout at the theater (10 midnight showings sold out) they had us all in a line outside! It wrapped clear around the building. So, there we were....freezing cold! So I took a trip to my can and to Ashley's car and found....2 blankets, a winter coat, a hat, and gloves on top of the coats that we were wearing, and the hat and gloves Ashley had. So we survived until they let us in around 11.


The movie was fine. Better than the first one. For us Twilight junkies it was a great night out. Since then, I took Noah to see it, and must say that I liked it a lot better the second time.

No comments: