Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preschool Started!

Preschool started! I had been planning on doing a mom run preschool for some time. My friend Carrie and I were just going to do it with our 2 kids and then 1 their of Levi's friends.

The week that we were set to start some other moms approached Carrie and now we are happily in a preschool with 11 kids and team teach every 4 weeks. It has worked out great. Levi absolutely loves it. He is learning letters and letter sounds and having a ton of fun.

This is a picture from his first day of school.

On a funny side note. Before we started school I asked Levi what we do in school and he said that you paint and play toys. I don't think that he is disappointed that preschool has more to it, and because we have preschool at the church we don't paint. So this is after I busted out the finger paints for a pre-preschool paint session at home. He was sooooooooooo happy!

No comments: