Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! In October!

It is 2 days before Halloween and we have 2 feet of snow. It is crazy! Levi loves the snow. I bet he was outside for 4 hours today.

When we woke up to now on Wednesday morning Levi and Grams put some bowls outside to catch some snow. So they were briefly outside in their BARE feet. When I noticed I had the following conversation with him.

Mommy: Levi did you go outside in your BARE feet?
LEVI: No mommy, I didn't go out in my BEAR feet I went out in my LEVI feet!

Later in the day daddy and Aunt Meghan built a huge slide down the deck. Hopefully I can get the video to load. HOORAY it worked!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so fun to see such fun! Good job Levi (and Dad and Meme). xoxo mw

Terra and Phil said...

Oh you poor poor souls!! I am dreading the snow this year and just praying it won't come for a long long time! You know, we have been considering looking for jobs in Colorado and this post may have just thrown that idea out the window! ;)

Inna Lyon said...

BEAR FEET - ha-ha-ha! Good one, Levi! Snow - it is amazing! We had just nice sunny weather on Halloween so all kids enjoyed trick-or-treating that day!
Chrissy, check out my blog about the Festival of Trees - http://innafestivaloftrees.blogspot.com/

Tamie said...

TOTALLY awesome----collin so wanted to come over yesterday and go down the hill again....i think that that he wants it to snow again really, really soon so that we can go over to your house and sled and sled and sled.....