Sunday, April 19, 2009

American Idol

I love American Idol. Okay I never miss American Idol. On the rare chance I do I will watch it online. This season has a lot of talent. I have been voting for a bunch of people. Now that it is getting down to the end, I decided that I should narrow down my voting so that my favorites do not get the big boot.

I have decided that all my votes will go to....

Allison and Kris. If I had to pick one favorite I would absolutely hands down pick Kris. I have even liked two of his songs enough that I have got them on itunes and listen to them all the time. I don't think that Allison had gotten enough credit. They are usually pretty critical of her. I think that she is awesome. The only things that I don't like is that she is young, and I wouldn't want the industry to ruin how sweet she seems.

I was disappointed that they kept Matt around with the judges veto this week. I don't think that Simon really wanted to save him. Now people will vote for him this week, because he would have been kicked off and he will be safe and two other contestants who are just as talented will get the boot.

No comments: