Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Levi!!

I cannot believe that Levi is 5. I know everyone says that....but when I say it I absolutely mean it! I have a 5 year old and he is so adorable.
He has actually been talking for months about his "Mario Bowling Birthday." We ended up giving him almost exactly what he wanted. We ended up with a Luigi Bowling Party. I procrastinated too long, and could not get a Mario figure for the top of his cake. Finally after many phone calls I thought that I had found one. Noah's parents were by the particular Toys 'r Us, so they stopped to pick it up for me. However, the only thing that they had was Luigi. When I told Levi he said "Grams is the Hero of the Day!" SO Luigi it was.
We woke up and opened presents before Noah went to work. Ate McDonald's for lunch and headed to Mr. Biggs for pizza and bowling with some of his friends. The kids had a blast. We were a little worried because Levi is a bowling pro on the wii, and even with bumpers we knew he would not live up to his wii bowling scores. He ended up bowling 3 or 4 spares and finished with the highest score and was very happy. We had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Inna Lyon said...

Noah! Is it a new hair style or something else? You look awesome, man! Like young, handsome and excited! Good for you!
And Happy B-Day to Levi!
Chrissy, it is so cool to see you back to your blog! Thanks for all the pics of our cute grandkids!