Friday, March 5, 2010

Leviisms and Rubyism

I am interrupting the catching up of our posts to bring you the funnies of our children.

Yesterday Levi was in rare form. Here is a warning that the rest of this paragraph is a little graphic. We were having a nice dinner yesterday. Towards the end of dinner Levi decided to stuff all the rest of his mashed potatoes in his mouth at the same time. This resulted in gagging which resulted in throw up all over his plate. Noah (the best husband ever) went to get his plate and take it to the sink. When Noah took his plate Levi said, "WAIT! IT LOOKS LIKE PACMAN!"

Then later last night Grams and I took Levi and Ruby to see a play at one of the local high schools, that our friend directs. The play was Hello Dolly! For those of you who aren't familiar with the play, one of the lead characters is named Dolly Levi. Upon hearing her name in the play Levi was quite upset, and had the funniest face and folded his arms and pouted. How dare someone use his name without asking!

Ruby and Levi both love the son "I'll be there" by the Jackson 5. It is on a certain commercial on TV, which is where they learned it. May May downloaded it to her ipod, so the kids now listen to it more ofter. Today, I ran in a store and left Ruby in the car with Meghan. Ruby started asking for a song, and she finally figured out it was "I'll be there." What was Ruby saying? "I'll be Dave!" So the song now goes, "Just call my name, and I'll be Dave!"

Hope we made you laugh.

No comments: