Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

One of Levi's favorite things to do is push his trucks up and down the sidewalk. Just as I am typing this he is begging for me to come in the front yard so that he can do it. This day Ruby and him thought of a new game. Ruby showed her muscles! She even pushed Levi up the driveway.Colorado weather is beautiful! There are usually over 300 sunny days here a year. June this year had very few sunny days. Now that the sun has arrived we have enjoyed playing with our friends outside. Levi and Ruby have had a good time in the swimming pool in the backyard. We have also had some fun with the kids that live next door (Norah and Teagun). Here are the four of them eating Popsicles on the deck. Levi and Norah swinging on the swing. They have the most interesting conversations. Candid of my beautiful Ruby after playing in the pool. Last Friday we also went the zoo with Norah and Teagun. It was a little hot, but most of the animals were out playing. My kids really enjoy the zoo. Usually their favorites are the Sea Lions, Baby Giraffe's (there are 3), Elephants, Penguins, and Monkeys. This trip we saw the Sea Lion show and found some drums that we have never played on before. I was a little apprehensive about taking all 3 of my kids without Noah, but they did awesome. I carried Isaac most of the time and then he rode around in the stroller (see picture below). The kids were so tired by the end. Ruby and Isaac fell asleep in the car, but surprisingly Levi stayed awake the whole ride home.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love your popsicle picture! It reminds me of that picture of all of us cousins eating popsicles on a porch step some 20 years ago!