Saturday, October 4, 2008

As if our lives couldn't get more exciting!!!

Noah took this picture of the kids at his moms last Sunday. Levi loves to put all the balls in the wagon and pull it around the yard. He also loves to give Ruby rides in the wagon!

Isn't she gorgous!!! I just adore my little princess!!! She is so beautiful and full of life, and getting bigger and smarter all the time, and will be one in less than a week. She hates when I put her hair in pigtails, so I have only been doing that on Sundays lately.

This past Thursday I celebrated my 28th birthday...man am I old! However I am not as old as Noah's brother Josh who turned 30 this year, or as my sister Janette who will turn 30 next year (sorry guys!) It was a pretty normal day. Noah's mom came over and took us to Sonic to get a Cream Slush (yummy yummy!) and then Noah and I had dinner at Chilies and went to a movie. Oh I also made myself some yummy hommade salsa from our garden!

Noah took the day off from work yesterday and on Monday so that we could work on our house. We painted the kitchen (well actually Noah painted it and I played with the children. We also got rid of the vertical blinds and put up some curtains, and a new light fixture and it looks beautiful. We are planning to officially have it on the market in the next few weeks. So if anyone has decided that they miss us too much, and want to move to Colorado, we have an excellent house waiting for you to buy!


I hope that everyone in Utah is enjoying watching General Conference on public TV or listening to it on the radio. We don't get KBYU at our house, and our internet was out this morning so, I watched the veggietales instead of listening to conference. I am quite jealous!

So for the really exciting news. Ruby is going to be a big sister, and Levi is going to be a big brother, again! We are pretty excited about it. It seems like when our lives decide to be exciting that they decide to be really exciting. We will be adding o ur new little baby in May right in the middle of Noah's finals! When we told Levi that we were going to get a new baby he said that he wanted to keep Baby Ruby. So sweet.

The day after I told Noah he sent me a beautiful boquet of Chocolate colvered strawberries...which were soo yummy!

This is the cake we took over to Noah's mom when we told her we were having a baby. I got a little sick last weekend and wouldn't take any medicine (No advil when you are pregnant and no Tylonel when you are nursing). We knew that she thought it was insane that I wouldn't take anything, so we decided that it was time to spill the beans!

7 comments:

Janette said...

Three kids? Are you nuts =)? Welcome to the crazy club... very exciting. Congrats!

Erin and Chad said...

Happy late birthday...I really meant to call hope it was good. Also congrate wow I can't believe you'll have 3 that is very exciting! I'm really excited for you!

Carrie said...

oh goodness! Congratulations!

CrumpyLady said...

Congrats you guys! I was going to leave a comment on getting into school, but now I get to say...you're braver than I am, and I'm glad you're doing it first! Three, you'll be outnumbered! We're so happy for you!

Heather said...

That is soo awesome! I am VERY happy for you guys!

shae :) said...

Congrats! on baby number three. I'll have to let you know what it's like to have number three, once mine arrives.

The Lambert Family said...

How random, I totally found you guys! I was looking up some of my old friends from Old Navy back in the day (like Noah) and you guys are on here. Awesome! What a cute little family you guys have! So how have you all been? I love this whole blog thing, it's a good way to keep in contact. Keep in touch! :)
Kim Lambert