Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy and other randomness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL DADDY!!
Yesterday was Noah's birthday. He took the day of work and slept in. We got up and took the kids to Grams house and then Noah and I went to lunch and went....golfing! It was nice to be together with no kids for 7 hours. We can't even remember the last time that we spent that much time together. Our golf games were less than average, we lost about 20 balls (oops), but we had a blast being together. After golf we got a Buzz Lightyear cake from the DQ and had cake with the kids and Noah's parents. The kids both fell asleep in the car on the way home so we put them in bed and cuddled and watched the Olympics. Then today he got to take Levi to see Star Wars Clone Wars, which was fun for the two of them.

Noah works so hard so that I can stay home with the kids. We miss seeing him, and love him so much. He is a great dad. Thanks for everything that you do honey, I love you!


We have had a great month, and it is hard to believe that it is only half over. Chances are the rest of the month will seem pretty boring. In other news. I got another calling (assignment) at church. I am teaching Relief Society (the women's organization) once a month. I have never taught adults in church since my mission, so I am pretty excited for that. I am teaching on the fourth Sunday, which are lessons from recent talks give by the Prophet and Apostles, so that is special to be able to study what they have said and share it with others. My first lesson is a week from Sunday.

Daddy also gave Ruby a whole oreo cooking. Actually I think that Ruby ripped it out of his hands. After a while, she had to be naked in her high chair because she was such a mess, and we didn't have the heart to take it away from her because it was making her so happy. We got the first peas from our garen and they were soooooo yummy.

I also found the most beautiful dishwasher that I have ever seen!

No comments: