Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 4th of July!

This was Ruby's first 4th of July and cousin Ashley was here. Noah had to work during the day, but made it to the fireworks. We had a barbaque at Grams house and then went to Georgetown for fireworks. Georgetown is a little town up in the mountains, and the sound of the fireworks is amazing when it rolls down the canyons in the mountains. It is so majestic and beautiful. I love the fourth of July. I am so grateful to live in this country where we are so abundantly blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! CHRISSY! I didn't realize you had a blog. WAHOO! Can't wait to catch up on your life. CUTE family. Hope you are doing so awesome!

ME

Erin and Chad said...

Cute background it looks like you figured out how to change the background. I just figured out how to change mine. I will try to email you those pic this week. I had a lot of fun visiting.