Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

Chrissy is FINALLY updating our Blog. I know that it has been forever, but don't worry....this is going to be a nice comprehensive update!!!!!!

We moved into our house a week before Christmas. Thanks to Noah's brothers being so close, we got everything into the house in a few hours, and then it took me a few weeks to unpack. We live in a really beautiful area of LIttleton called Roxborough. I would have to say that our favortie part is having a yard....everyone with a 3 year-old should have a yard. It is heaven. Yesterday we had a bunny in our yard all day, so I have to fidure out a way to keep it out of my garden!!!!


Christmas we really fun. As usual, we had to wake Levi up, because Noah and I couldn't stand the excitment. Santa brought him a Powerwheels jeep...which still gets driven around the house until the weather is good. Here are a few pics of Christmas.I thought that I would have a picture of me and Noah so that you can all see that we look the same. We had a good Christmas....we got our first house!!!This is Levi with his cousins Jonah and Bella on Christmas Eve. They live here in Denver and Levi LOVES them. He calls them JonahBella....one word. They are so fun to play with and we love living so close to them.This is Levi and his Jeep. You will notice that he had his pant rolled up to his knees. This is what he does when his pants get wet..and he says "Pants Sick." He loves his jeep.

Ruby was happy on Christmas too.....she was 2 and a half months old, and got a few little toys and books.

We have had a few visitors come see our new house and want everyone to know that they are ALWAYS welcome. Here are some cute pics.

My sister Leslie came in July for a long weekend. We had so much fun. This is a picture of her playing Dance Dance Revolution with my children. It was a blast! I am sorry the picture is sideways...I just don't have time to figure our how to fix it!!! Leslie and I made the cutest purses ever... I am proud of them, I should take a picture of it to post.



My sister Marie came in March during her spring break for a whole week. We had a blast and while she was here....RUBY ROLLED OVER!!!!! Of course Noah and Marie saw it before me, but she rolls all over the place now, and sits for a few seconds. While Marie was here.....

....My cousin Ashley competed in a scholarship competition at Johnson and Wales University in Denver. So her and her parents were here for the weekend. Ruby got to play with them at their hotel and we stole Ashley to come spend one night at our house.



1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh my goodness!!! How fun it was for me to come across your blog months ago and I've been keeping an eye on it hoping you'd update it soon!!! You have such a cute little family! Say hello to Noah for me and send me your email address when you have some time so I can keep you in the loop with all our fun BYU Hawaii friends!!! =) sherryellsworth@gmail.com